Paul van Tilburg
||3 years ago|
|server||3 years ago|
|ui||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.gitlab-ci.yml||3 years ago|
|Cargo.lock||3 years ago|
|Cargo.toml||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|Makefile.toml||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
A web application for task/project time registration and invoicing.
This application is written in Rust using the Rocket/Diesel and Yew frameworks.
WORK IN PROGRESS! This application is a rewrite of Stop… Camping Time! and is still very much work in progress. It will not include the full feature set of the original application (as described out below) until version 1.0.0 is reached
- Running project & tasks overview
- Timeline overview of registered time
- Management customer information
- Administration of running and billed projects/task with
- fixed cost, or
- hourly rates
- Administration of invoices
- Invoice generation in PDF/LaTeX format
- can include a time specification if required by the customer
- Fully responsive (can be used om smartphone, tablet and desktop)
Stop Time is a Rocket/Yew application. To build it you need:
- Rust nightly (≥ 1.31)
To deploy it you also need:
- Diesel CLI (≥ 1.4.2)
Finally, for invoice generated you need the following LaTeX programs:
- pdflatex, with:
- isodoc package (>= 1.00)
For now, Stop Time is in a developing state and not ready for site-wide deployment yet. Instructions will follow later.
Instructions will be added here later.
Stop Time is free software; you can use, copy, modify, merge, publish, (re)distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of it under the terms of the MIT License.